Successful applicant will possess the following:
- Assisting with the cleaning and restoration of content damaged by water, fire, smoke and mold.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Capturing content images and uploading to our database
- Listing Inventory
- Content cleaning and packing
- Site clean up
- Detailed job records
- Inventory management
- Be available for new floods/fires, during work hours as well as after hours, including being available for On-call rotation and be available to be called in after hours
- Experience driving/parking a panel van
- Superior customer service skills and professionalism with clients
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Able to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Able to lift content 30-40 lbs
- A clear Drivers Abstract and clean Criminal Record Check.