Successful applicant will possess the following:
- Follow work orders with extreme accuracy.
- Hang, tape, and float dry wall as instructed or requested.
- Sand, touch up and wet sponge drywall edges as needed.
- Seamlessly blend new drywall with existing drywall.
- Repair damages in the drywall by completing patch work with quick set and texture.
- Use power and hand tools to conduct repairs and construct building components.
- Maintain a clean work environment, protecting your surroundings from any damages, and disposing of trash and scrap materials as needed.
- Inspect work for accuracy and quality.
- Be available for new floods/fires, during work hours as well as after hours, including being available for On-call rotation and be available to be called in after hours
Qualifications and Skills:
- Work rapidly and accurately with hands.
- Follow set procedures and standards.
- Record accurate daily inventory
- Holds work to a high standard of precision and accuracy.
- Effectively communicate verbally with co-workers.
- Effectively manage one’s time and deal with any problems that arise in a quick and professional manner.
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow.
- Able to attend to job duties on a consistent, timely basis.
- A clear Drivers Abstract and clean Criminal Record Check.