Successful applicant will possess the following:
- Attending jobs for cleaning at individual sites
- Load/unload, stock, clean vehicles
- Maintain inventory lists assigned to each job.
- Update contents supervisor on progress of claims after each site visit
- Physical activity is required, lifting, loading, ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Required to follow strict company and Work Safe guidelines
- Be available for new floods/fires, during work hours as well as after hours, including being available for On-call rotation and be available to be called in after hours
Qualifications and Skills:
- Grade 12
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Organized, Dedicated and Disciplined, and Good work ethic
- Honest, trustworthy, good customer service and ability to keep calm under pressure and in emergency situations
- A clear Drivers Abstract and clean Criminal Record Check.