Content Specialist – Contents Department
The cleaning specialist operates various types of cleaning equipment, performs pack-out/pack in services and conducts final cleans to restore sites to their prior condition before sustaining smoke, fire, vandalism or water damage.
Successful applicant will possess the following:
• Providing exceptional customer service
• Cleaning and restoration of content damaged by water, fire, smoke and mold.
• Conducting thorough final site cleans
• Capturing content images and uploading to our database
• Listing Inventory
• Detailed job records
• Content cleaning and packing
• Inventory management
• Be available for new floods/fires after hours during scheduled on-call rotation.
• Reports any equipment problems, safety violations, damages, and breakage to production management immediately
• Assists team leaders in maintaining and cleaning equipment; unloading and loading supplies; cleaning up work site; stocking work vans with necessary inventory; and maintaining appearance of vans inside and outside.
• Packs and inventories damaged contents for detailed cleaning using appropriate packing supplies and procedures.
• Unpacks and performs detailed cleaning of damaged contents on-site or at contractor’s warehouse, and packs and inventories clean contents in new packing materials.
• Household or commercial cleaning experience
• Superior customer service skills and professionalism with clients
• Willingness to learn and work under the leadership
• Experience driving/parking a van
• Able to communicate effectively in English
• Able to work alone or with minimal supervision
• Able to lift content 30-40 lbs
• A clear Drivers Abstract and clean Criminal Record.
WINMAR® offers competitive wages, medical benefits and a group Registered Retirement Savings Plan. In addition to these benefits WINMAR® invests in their employees by providing the opportunity to further ones career through continued certification and annual personal education budgets.
- Group RRSP
$2,000 Match by WINMAR®
- Health and Dental Plan
100% Paid by WINMAR®
- Certificate Courses
100% Paid by WINMAR®