Kelowna Restoration Company
I’m surprised by how many people I run into that don’t really know what a restoration company does, how they help and what our purpose is. So I thought this would be a great first post on our new blog.
For those that have had a flood or a fire and have had to use a Kelowna restoration company then you’ll know that we aren’t a service company that you typically come across under good circumstances. Our typical call starts out by someone in desperate need, someone that has a mess that is just too big for them to clean up on their own. That mess can be from a broken pipe, leaky shower, overflowing sink or from a fire caused by leaving the stove on or burning dinner left in the oven. The list really goes on and on.
A common misunderstanding about restoration companies is that we are just a general contractor and construction company but really that is just a small piece of what we do. As a “full service” restoration company we have emergency vehicles and staff that will respond to a homeowner in distress 24 hours a day 365 days a year. I don’t know any home builders that will do that. Another major difference from a general contractor and a restoration company is that we have trained our staff and gained specialized experience that other carpenters and builders don’t have. We understand how water affects different building materials and how to properly dry out a structure so that there is no ability for mould to grow.
Here is a short list of the specialized Property Restoration Services that set us apart from just a construction company;
- Water Damage
- Flood Damage
- Mould Remediation
- Asbestos Abatement
- Fire Damage Cleanup
- Sewer Backup
- Rodent Infestation Damage
This is a bathroom affected by a fire damage that burnt the main part of the house. There is nothing actually burnt in this picture it’s the soot that has covered all the items in the house and this room. Winmar property restoration uses specialized knowledge, training and years of experience to see through this mess and put home owners back in their home without even a hint of smoke odor.